jenwoodhouseThis DIY beaded light fixture took me about a hundred years to make. It was supposed to be for my daughter's nursery but she moved away to college before it was complete. #hyperbole #momfail #somanybeads If you have some time to kill, the tutorial is on my blog. 👉🏼 http://jenwoodhouse.com/diy-beaded-light/
- elevengablesI've met you and you are NOT even 27, so clearly not old enough to have a college age child!! 😘😘
- mscraftberrybushOk two things : This is amazing and stop lying about you having a college age child...what? How did I not know that about you? Oh ya ! Cause you look 25!!!!
- jenwoodhouseI was totally kidding - my oldest is 6 years old. Sorry, I tend to speak in hyperbole. 😂 @elevengables @mscraftberrybush
- delightfully_fussySo cute!!! I think I will head to the tutorial!
- happyhappynesterWow, this is amazing!!! Too funny about hyperbole! 💖
- brooklynlimestoneLooks great even if it was a nightmare to finish ;)
- wonderfullymadedesignswithruthYour story my me chuckle.
- unhootchieI love it!
- miperlaneIt's beautiful!
- addicted2diy😂😂 It looks well worth the wait!
- mandomarketsSuper cool
- cherishedblissI love it Jen!! My daughter wants a Chandy soooooo we might have to give it a go 😉
- smartgirlsdiyWorth it! It turned out great!!!
- ryobipowertoolsIt's a beaut! 👏🏼
- designsbydonnieGeez, this is legit!! Great job! 👏👍👏👍
- samckinney07lol that's totally something I'd do! It's incredible
Log in to like or comment.