hyperallergicTehran-based BMDesign Studios dreamed up this concept as a way to collect rainwater on the roofs of buildings located in hot and dry climates. As water access becomes a major battleground, architects will have to adapt. All the conceptual renderings for this school project are quite impressive. (via Dezeen)
- dustyrosevintageWanna move to the desert and weave one of these dwellings for us @tandersendesign? 😘
- godveveryoneThere's 7 Missouri River's worth of rain heading East via Pineapple Express over 48 hrs #catchthat
- caroleseborovskiLove the design 💧
- derekalvarezartVery nice! 😃
- romichioreanThey look cool, but i don't understand how are they more efficient than regular collection from a standard roof? Also, in high winds they might tip over and roll down. But they look cool...
- luxurypropertiesnycIt is just about right!
- utart_homeSo nice!
- tandersendesignYes please! @dustyrosevintage
- dustyrosevintage🤗🤗 @tandersendesign
Log in to like or comment.