mybeautybunnyY'all - hair color is expensive! Don't wash it down the drain. @dermorganic is amazing - it's vegan, cruelty-free and reasonably priced for a salon brand! Major win - get it at salons, @ultabeauty or www.dermorganic.com. ❤️
- angejimI need to try the new line!
- mybeautybunny@cindibetts where did you buy it?
- mybeautybunny@missallie790 ohhhh nice!
- iliketotalkblogThat spray!!! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
- spicedbeautyblogThis sounds interesting
- colorsutraaI LOVE their thermal spray!
- cindibettsBought it from Ulta, so I was at least able to return it, thankfully.
- gillygagsHi! Speaking of hair colour, do you know of a professional hair colour brand which is cruelty free? My local salons in U.K. are usually L'Oreal or Wella...x
- loveforlacquerDefinitely need these for my hair!
- beautyjunkiesThis works!
- phyrraLove this on my rainbow hair
- mybeautybunny@cindibetts that's so weird - I've tried so many more expensive lines and I always come back to this one. I tried some Kevin Murphy recently and really liked it - maybe give that a try? (If you're looking for a new CF brand)
- mybeautybunny@gillygags oh yes - try Kevin Murphy, It&Ly, or Organic Color Systems
- mybeautybunny@cindibetts @gillygags check out @love_kevin_murphy ❤️ cruelty free
- gillygags@mybeautybunny great! Thank you.
- experienciar_I love it!
- blushingnoirThis is fabulous in my hair!
- daydream4beautyOmg I just posted this too! lol I adore this trio and it literally saved my hair a couple of weekends ago when I bleached it twice and colored twice. My hair felt and looked better afterwards!
- mybeautybunny@daydream4beauty that's awesome!!!
Log in to like or comment.