wakeupreykjavikThe Blue Lagoon isn't the only place in Iceland where you can dip into a silica paradise.... You can find this bliss in the North 😁💙 If you want a less tourtsy version of the Blue Lagoon... Visit Jarðböðin in Mývatn!
Photo by @shortstache
- aaronbailey16@rachaelnehmer @jasminesarahashley
- laurakinch@_amanda.martinez_ Take us back! ❄️💫🌊
- gillvee@andrea_veighey next time!!
- ailo234Oh yeah !!! ❤❤❤
- emmahoughton32@lifexperienced all the yes
- katemikel11@caseyleavitt @melpietz
- juliaelenamusto@swans9 oh girl I know lol
- zoegraham_@plumleyest for sure! It was the last place we went on our road trip around the ring road. You pay $80 for one hour of sitting and long lines. You can go to TONS of other natural spring baths like Myvatn Nature Baths, or Landmannalaugar natural pool, or go to Hofsos up North (the infinity pool- totally worth it). Out of all the hiking, and camping, the blue lagoon was the hands down most distant (doesn't feel like the rest of the country) and overrated place to go. But that's also what all the reviews say and we went to check it out anyways! LMK if you go and if you agree! Happy travels, it's one of the most breathtaking, beautiful countries I've ever been and we travel frequently abroad.
- plumleyest@zoegraham_ I'll definitely make a note of this , thanks for the response & advice :) cheers!
- jasminesarahashley@aaronbailey16 yeeeeeeeahhhh!!!
- szczurmen_mikiÍceland getur veriò heillandi á pessum árstíma 😃👌
- neo.onelove54@bennyrazu da müssen wir hin als Alternative 😎
- email@example.com 😍 und sogar im Norden
- hanclarke3@caitlinbboyce we can pretend
Log in to like or comment.