thaliahotwo of my favourite things, cardamom and copper (though, that's for a later post). cardamom will forever be my first spice of call in times of essential earthen need. the stocked jars of different worldly strands in my pantry attest to it. the flavour combinations are endless, both in itself and infusion (cardamom + pistachio + rose will always be a favourite). i'm thinking that this infused liquid gold will be turned into cake batter, or into pale whipped cream that's spiked with flecks of vanilla bean, or made into tea to be poured over iced crystals. the possibilities are never ending.
- thaliaho#food #feedfeed #f52grams #huffposttaste #theartofslowliving #foodblog #eeeeats #thebakefeed #sweet #instafood #bhgfood #kitchenbowl #eattheworld #beautifulcuisines #instagram #eatprettythings #foodblogfeed #onmytable #baking #buzzfeast #yahoofood #thekitchn #travelmore
- patisseriemakesperfectLovely! I love copper pans, but I have an induction hob, so I can't use them. I agree cardamom is wonderful!
- suruchiavasthiSAME, Thalia! Cardamom will always be a winner my book, it just makes me feel all good and warm all the time 🤗
- add1tbspLove cardamom !
- jennymichellelyGreat capture!
- cibografandoGreat shot! #cibografando
- acookienameddesireCardamom is definitely my most cherished spice. And yes, copper is just the best!!
- mymaiasLovely combo!
- saltandsuchI love love love cardamom!! This is such a great photo ❤️
- noghlemey@thaliaho how lovely Thalia - My last recipe was a Cardamom, pistachio & rosewater roll! And there I talked about my grandmother's kitchen & her cooper pots! :) kind of same feeling! I love them both too!
- carmienutriI so completely agree with you! I put cardamom in anything I can get away with!!!
- nigellalawsonWith you on both @thaliaho
Log in to like or comment.