jessclivelyA few lines from my Intuition writing this morning: "What you want is not what you are asking for. You want something much stronger than that, and for that reason all will be well. You are right where you need to be, there is no other way. You are doing glorious things, continue to shine." ::: Sharing this in case it resonates with something in your own life. We are in this together. ✨💕 #letterstomyintuition #flowwithintention #alivelyadventure #sydney
- mayaastabie@libbylozano this cation! 💕
- michelle.chuiLoving this so much!! xx 💕💕
- caitalexandria@jessclively I LOVE the way you phrased that about there being no potential to waste. I would love for you to talk more about this or do an episode on it. I struggle a lot with (and I think others do as well) with the idea of wasted time or wasted potential on one's creative journey. I'm in the middle of that feeling now -- having studied not what I wanted to in undergrad, worked in a job I didn't love for years to pay off debt, and now being in grad school when I'm married and long for a family too. The world shows so many people making their dreams happen at a young age and when you haven't made yours happen you tend to feel left behind or you haven't made progress as fast as you should. How do you balance flow in your life while also actively pursuing your dreams/career/etc and without feeling like it's taking forever?! (Or pushing through hard things like grad school when you feel like it isn't flowing? I have a hard time figuring out exactly what flow looks like in this season of my life other than quitting school!) Thank you so much for sharing your light! ❤
- shopsiwel#mood ✨
- mylittleholisticfamily✋🏻resonates.... @jessclively thank you for sharing❤🌱
- melcolless@jessclively this is great!! Hope you're enjoying Sydney, should try the Bondi to Bronte walk. Beautiful on a day like today! Have I missed the Sydney meet up? Or is it still happening?
- melcollessOr Bondi to Coogee..and have lunch and walk back..longer walk!
- jennliebizInteresting that you used the word "shine." When I heard your podcast on fears, my thought over and over again was the childhood song about not hiding your light under a bushel. I think the chorus is "let it shine, let it shine."
- simplyamberlyThank you @jessclively for being you and sharing what you share. It is greatly appreciated and loved. ❤️
- jes_bartramReally loving your entire page! <3
- itsmelizzybIt does, as ALWAYS! 🙏🏼✨😉
- steph_j_k@jessclively I've been a huge fan for a while now and so excited you are in my current city! Hope you are enjoying it and that I'll be able to make it for a potential Meetup 🙏
- thinkgrowprosperMight have to give this intuition writing a try... 🤔💭
- penelopeposts@caitalexandria love this personal comment! Finally following my dream of going to nursing school after many other degrees to get there. I always tell myself that every other step in some way led me to listen to my intuition and finally find my passion. Wishing you clarity in this journey too 💕💕
- penelopepostsAlso @jessclively this post is so well put. I have read it a few times. "You are right where you need to be" is such a powerful statement! Thanks for being you 🙏🏻
- steph_j_k@jessclively I hear it's next week on the new podcast! Hope it's a weekday evening so I can make it as I'm annoyingly away next weekend 🙏
- tosinbirdOne day I'm just going to sit with @jessclively everything. Thank you https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MU5Y51A/
- caitalexandria@penelopeposts so true! Thank you for the encouragement! Blessings to you on your journey ❤
- daniellabella24@caitalexandria yes. Exactly!!
Log in to like or comment.