martinamcbrideI've had more great meals and great memories around this table than I can count. My mother-in-law was a fantastic cook and an amazing hostess and right beside her for 59 years was her husband John. They were two of the best people I have ever known. She left us 2 years ago and we have said our goodbyes to them both now. I'm just happy that they are together again. #wichita #family #johnandflavia
- wendymotenThinking about you guys 😘😘🙏🏼🙏🏼
- angwhittakerSending all our love to you guys 💕
- sugarplumlc4Memories are the best
- girlwithaheart58So sorry for your loss.. May god help you through the days of sadness... The angels are over you through all the heartache
- sandraj.byersI'm so sorry for your loss of your Father - in - law. May God bless you and your family. Your father-in-law is going to rest high on the mountain God Bless you always
- trishbarnicleThoughts and prayers for the family💕💕
- omareginaOur prayers for your Family.
- 11taf11fish11So Sorry for Your Loss!!! Good Memories are the Best to hang on to & remember. Angels are watching over you.
- jjhayesonkfdiA beautiful collection of words. So sorry for you loss. Thoughts and prayers from your KFDI family here in #Wichita
- sabakaperrodogPsalm 27:10 ...this helped me when I lost my parents.. Big Hugs ...sorry for the pain in your hearts ...
- tonyalynnbSo sorry for your loss prayers for you and your family
- wyndy73So sorry for your loss prayers going up my dear.
- tjmrberryI took a class from him at WSU. Such a great teacher and extremely knowledgeable. Very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to you and your husband all your brother in laws.
- jeannemmurrayLifting your family up in my prayers. Our loss is heaven's gain. And what a new beginning they will have together in heaven now! Cherish your memories . . . .
- bgllcLooks nice Tina. God bless You
- susiereasonerLove from Wichita😘
- mignonnegaviganPretty sweet!
- kewpies07So sorry to hear of your loss. May they both RIP together forever.
- karinhschulzI'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for your comfort and peace.
Log in to like or comment.