caroline_joyMy shoe picks for the #winter10x10. Heeled cognac ankle booties that can be dressed up or down, and flat brown Chelsea boots that can handle rain and even a little snow -- cause we might get some! 🌨 Sharing the rest of my picks on the blog tomorrow. Hey, and you should join in on this challenge too! 10 days, 10 pieces of clothing, 10 outfits. It starts tomorrow! 😄 #unfancyremix #stylebee10x10
- macyalison@sawyerfaith do we do this??
- caroline_joy@happylilcactusgirl Oh girl! Same here! Looks like our temps will swing from 80 degrees to 20 degrees. Try it anyway if you want 😜😘
- caroline_joy@alisonholcomb I've had my eye on them for so long! Thinking next fall it needs to happen. 😌
- caroline_joy@flamingcolt Yes, but you can always adjust to fit your needs. Rules are invented anyway. 😉
- nosleeptilcc@caroline_joy which IKEA rug is that? Looks awesome. Thanks!
- sawyerfaith@macyalison OMG YES
- alisonholcomb@caroline_joy absolutely needs to happen! You'll never take them off. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! ❤
- vickymdooo@caroline_joy I am so looking forward to your post tomorrow! I am planning on doing my winter 10x10 for a trip to Miami and Italy!
- hopeyarr@merzca the blog I told you about
- elyseholladayyep camel boots over here too! they match everything thankfully!
- beingcate@kazcath I've been obsessed with those boots for like 2 years 😂 I got some cognac ones from Toms that are super comfy. They actually pair with black well too!
- redefined.apparelLove them 😍
- juliewilmesLove this idea Caroline! You're in Abilene still right? It's been super cold in Fort Worth, I wasn't sure if the cold had spread over that way yet.
- trilltrax3So I'm probably totally crazy for committing to this, since I am a stay at home mom with a 2-year-old and a 6-month-old, and we have several inches of snow on the ground and its supposed to snow all week (Rocky Mountains in Colorado), but I've got my 10 pieces ready to go and I'm looking forward to the challenge of not wearing leisure wear every day! I hope the pieces I've chosen are stylish enough for a jaunt into town, but also practical and durable enough for lots of sitting on the floor and the occasional spit-up and diaper blowout! 😝
- kazcath@margaretkelley @beingcate - Thank you for pointing me in a good direction!
- allyhirdLovely😀. I'm really pushing my comfort zone for the 10x10 and only including 1 pair of shoes - which given I usually wear a different pair every day is challenging to say the least! Wish me luck...
- stovchenIn Austria we're having about 2degrees F -so my shoe options are limited 😜
- kellylboyce@stovchen Same here in Canada and we just had a big snowstorm. Footwear is relegated to big winter boots for now. So fashionable...😜
- sarahmountcastleYou inspired me a few years ago to pare it down to my favorite basics and one item that has been my new, go-to favorite is a simple black bootie. The Kork-Ease Velma bootie (I can't remember if you highlighted it) has been a part of my daily outfits since October.
Log in to like or comment.