elevationchurch"Although I’ve believed in God at a young age, I was hurt by the church and avoided it for 40 years. A co-worker invited me to come to Elevation, but I was skeptical because the church seemed like it was meant for younger people. On Mother's Day this past year, I came to Elevation for the first time. Everyone was so friendly, and I had never felt more accepted in a church before. Holly’s sermon encouraged me, and that day I surrendered my life to Jesus. My mother hadn’t begun a relationship with Jesus and had been battling cancer, so I reached out and invited her to attend church with me. For the first time ever, my mother and I walked into a church together, and my mother gave her life to Jesus here at Elevation Church. It took a church like this to restore my faith and reach my mother, and I am so grateful. And today, I am ready to take a step of obedience and publicly declare my faith in Christ through baptism." -Arneda #RaisedToLife
- shelton_1005Our God is amazing!! His love pursues us. Love is patient, love is kind, love is gentle...love endures, love never fails. Thank You God for Your amazing love for us! For never giving up on this beautiful soul & her mother.
- lissette_urfaith_Love this testimony! Keep moving forward! God bless you and your mom! God is good!🙌
- joachim.1Yay! 🙌
- vyckisouthPraise the Lord!!! God defeats cancer too; He just brought my through and healed me; I will be praying for your mom and you.
- vinxie_1218Amen it's rare to find a good church now a days
- abigailjohnston_Congratulations! ✝️💜
- 91levencinWhat a testimony of God's faithfulness in keeping you in the palm of his hand!!
- _thisistherealdeal_Praise God ❤️️
- bryanoneill117Praise God!!
- lovefellowshipchristianctrPraise God!!!
- _kennith_winnethWow praise God😍
Log in to like or comment.