sara_ourbestbites"As you think about personal goals this new year, set your sights on the two great commandments—to love God and to love one another. When you focus first on love, all other good things will fall into place." Got this in an email from @ldschurch this week and it's been on my mind. Even if you're not a person of faith, there's no arguing that focusing on loving others only makes our lives, and this world, better. #obblettering #handlettering #applepencil #procreate #love
- julie_theresaYes! 👏🏻 It's been on my mind too. ❤
- chr1st1na_ra3Those words in the email had an impact on me. I'm definitely going to work on it.
- darlingduckieI've thought so much about that email and article too!!
- hillarycrumpI love that simple and perfect message I got in that same email this week.
- littlecraigclanYes!! "Choose love" is my internal motherhood mantra during the challenging moments (like when my preschooler is melting down or my daughters are bickering), and I'm about to lose it...I'm DEF a work in progress, but it does help when I remember! 😘
- littlecraigclanBeautiful lettering, btw. xoxo
- laura_wright14Where can I read the whole thing? I love this!
- katiewolfleyI love this!
- kimbird.p@laura_wright14 It was just the quote she stated above and a link to this message. https://www.lds.org/liahona/2017/01/aiming-at-the-center?lang=eng&cid=email-IN_01042017_CTA1
- tamathabanksWe had a lesson on this in RS yesterday based on a tall by Elder Ballard from 2011 about love and service. I have been thinking about this all week and need to figure out how I make this an achievable goal!
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you!
- modernphotosolutionsI loved that email!! Love your heart!!💗
Log in to like or comment.