thoughtcatalogNo matter who you are or where you’re from, when it’s all said and done, your life will be remembered by 3 things:
1. The year you were born
2. The year you will die
3. And the dash in between
Every single moment of your life has determined where you stand today. That’s called destiny.
But there comes a point in time where opportunities, risks, and sacrifices start playing their parts in steering the direction of your future. There comes a point in time when you have to take charge.
You can always say, “oh it wasn’t meant to be” for you to chase that dream, but what if it was?
What if you were meant to apply for that position?
What if you were meant to take that trip?
What if you dared to live a life so terrifying, that all your dreams actually came true? What if?
So listen - in a world that praises the luck but not the hustle, and envies the dream but not the chase, be the outlier. Always be the outlier.
Have patience in the process and belief in the pursuit, because the best part about “living the dream” is knowing how much you sacrificed to get there.
- g1rlscarsNice shot
- boshomefurnishingsThis is fantastic .. such killer words
- g1rlscarsvery gOOd :)
- chris.anthony94Definitely true words. And definitely good motivation photo.
- uuguurbocegi🐣💌ıam musician come my profil 💌🐣
- williamwrockwellJust an amazing post. The quote is perfect.
- vinodoknice shot! 👌
- sivabalan.j@seetha1008 good one!
- rathy_ravindran@seetha1008 👌🏻👌🏻
- sydneysylvester_CAPTION YES
Log in to like or comment.