evakosmasfloresWoke up craving these salted Swedish cardamom buns, but instead all there was in the kitchen were fixings for avocado toast. Still good, but not quite a pastry ☹️ If the weather improves I might venture outside for a little bakery visit. Right now our house is being blasted with rain and crazy winds, which is better than the snow and crazy winds that we had last night. At least it is thawing, thanks goodness! I don't know f I'll be able to find Swedish cardamom buns in Portland, but a normal cinnamon bun will do. What's your favorite pastry? #myadventuresincooking
- encyclovadiaI LURV PASTRIES
- encyclovadiaGIMME DAT PASTRY
- _goodoldfashionOh that is such a difficult question Eva! But you'll probably take a smile out of me with an almond tart, or a pastel de nata. Hope the weather improves over there 😊
- evakosmasflores@encyclovadia Well you'll just have to come visit again if you want some MISTER CALIFORNIA
- lalisa_donihoSo beautiful and on point 😍👌🏻
- wrenssong@gracefulgriffin ❤
- gracefulgriffin@wrenssong 😍
- bruki_kuki@evakosmasflores Trinket on Lincoln and SE Caesar Chavez has/had delicious Swedish cardamom tart cake thing that was to die for last time I had it.
- eatlikeatreat😍 😍 😍
- sweetiemmaso good and gorgeous styling dear 😍❤👌🏻
- remainsoftheday_This is sooo Gorgeous looking ! 🙌🏻
- elbauldulceBeautiful 😍😋
- shop_hl_etsyVery cool 💕
- essentialkitchenThis is absolutely stunning!
- faceitboxWonderful :)
- smilesochoa@evakosmasflores I was just listening to the Iceland podcast last night. Which bakery did you get almond croissants from?
Log in to like or comment.