nataliebortonHappy Sunday! I have a question completely unrelated to this photo: What are you reading this month?! I've committed to making more time to read as part of my year of self-care and would love any recommendations you have. I mostly love non-fiction, but am up for a really great novel every once in a while 🤓📚
- carsha1031Girl on the Train was great!
- joycejordan2013Jen Hatmaker's Out of the Spin Cycle devotional is hilarious.
- mbpetersenAll the Light We Cannot See
- nicolemily4The secret keeper by Kate Morton. Amazing!
- livehalffullMy book club is reading The Last Days of Night this month!
- dcpearsonLove Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton. So so so so good!
- dcpearsonBut if you feel like historical fiction, All the Light You Cannot See and The Nightingale were my two 2016 favorites!
- kristenhendersonI'm pretty excited about the new guru jagat book coming out (if you're into kundalini yoga). I hope it's good!
- sue_endoLab Girl by Hope Jahren was great.
- jschlemmJust finished when breathe becomes air. Sad but beautiful novel.
- samcbrideBehold the Dreamers is a beautiful story.
- belle_christinaEverything You Want Me to Be. It's fiction and a thriller, somewhat in the vein of Gone Girl/Girl on a Train. Highly recommend!
- firstname.lastname@example.org love Janette Wall's books!
- aimee_weaver7@natalieborton no help in the novel department, I apologize....but where did you get that sweater!? I love!!!
- barrettpitts_Reading The Door right now and loving it!
- emsmith33Just read A Man Called Ove on vacation. It is wonderful. It makes you laugh out loud and cry.
- ng413Girl on a Train and the Magnolia Story
- lexmckin@elhamwatson that's my favorite book too!
- elhamwatson@lexmckin oh my gosh I found it so beautiful! Have you read any others you loved a lot that you'd recommend?
- sheagordonLouise Penny's Armand Gamache series ....Fantastic!
Log in to like or comment.