autoimmunepaleoThis is where we say goodbye from us @pantrypickings this has been a great way to start the new year and meet all of you lovely people on a similar journey, thank you so much for your kind comments, likes, follows and trying out my recipes and giving me feedback, it's really helpful ❤
For our last post we made this absolutely divine Bacon Beef Liver Paté with Rosemary and Thyme from the Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by @mickeytrescott, if you don't have a copy yet, we really recommend getting one, there are so many amazing recipes that will help heal you from within, this pate was out of this world ❤😋 .
This book has really helped my husband and I find out what he can eat and has been a really important healing mile stone for his health. Thank you everyone @autoimmunepaleo for helping us all on our healing journey and thank you for having me for this takeover.
I wish you all a wonderful 2017 full of health and tasty healing foods!
- autoimmunepaleo#autoimmuneprotocol #autoimmunepaleo #wellbeing #healthyrecipes #eatrealfood #eattherainbow #foodismedicine #healthandwellness #celiac #healthymeals #autoimmune #aip #nourishyourbody #glutenfreelife #autoimmunedisease #organicliving #feelgoodfood #leakygut #healthandwellbeing #nutritiousanddelicious #aipaleo #totesaip #autoimmunewellness #simoneaip
- quecoolpapaDoes it taste to gamey or metally? Do you know what I mean? Being dying to try to incorporate liver but the taste can be hard to swallow. I need to heal!
- autoimmunepaleoHi @quecoolpapa we didn't find it at all gamey or metally, I know what you mean but this recipe is really delicious and definitely healing 👌
- hbeggan@dmvosburg I follow this
- foodthatnourishesOhh I think these would be perfect with plaintain crackers
- quecoolpapa@autoimmunepaleo Honestly thank you so much for answering!!💖 I will definitely try it!
- quecoolpapa@foodthatnourishes I'm from Puerto Rico, so for us plantains are at everymeal. Delicious idea, I'm gonna make with my plantain chips.
- sarahsochanek@shanna_wbwgw follow them!!
- foodthatnourishes@quecoolpapa your so lucky to have an abundance of plaintain readily available...im in the UK and can be difficult to source at times but when I do I stock up and even freeze a few for later use 😊
- quecoolpapa@foodthatnourishes Pretty lucky and so cheap. When I'm in the US, i'm outraged at the price. Asian owned stores is a good place to find them too.
- hmftfamilyLove this!! 💕
- healthfulpursuitStunning! ;)
Log in to like or comment.