sewoveritlondonIt's your last chance to save in our January sale! All sewing patterns have 20% off - which ones will you add to your collection?
Ends midnight tonight UK time!
#sewoverit #sewcialists #sewing #isew #memadeeveryday
- marie4jamesI have been trying since yesterday to add the silk Cami set and susie blouse set which both say in stock but won't go through the checkout. I guess they're oos? Know it's worth an ask as I had same problem on black fri with skirt kit...?
- renata_rzAlready got my Capsule wardrobe city break 😀😀😀
- alexandra_kurucsoI would like to ask that you ship to Austria?
- lisat902I miss Betty! 😢
- janeygal12Just tried on 3 dresses ive made from different patterns then tried on my ultimate shift -Hands down for best fit and format. The facing tiny bit fiddly but just makes the finish so much better, thats where my little stash is headed! Makes to follow xx
- sewoveritlondon@alexandra_kurucso yes we do! :)
- sewoveritlondon@marie4james it is because other people also have them in their carts, and likely means they'll be out of stock. It's always worth giving us a call tomorrow though just to check
- marie4jamesThanks @sewoveritlondon - sale ends tonight though😉
- sugarplumfairymItd be good if a january sale actually lastes throughout january.
- sewoveritlondon@sugarplumfairym ooh I wish we could! Unfortunately as a small business that's not something we can offer at the moment. But we think a short flash sale is brilliant as it means we get to offer you really AMAZING discounts that we wouldn't be able to over longer periods of time ☺️
- sewoveritlondon@marie4james ah because you got in touch during the sale time, and the problem is with us, we would of course still honour the discount :)
- marie4jamesThank you @sewoveritlondon! it's going into the inbox now - do I just put it through at the standard price and you refund the difference or do I call to pay over the phone?
- marie4jamesHi I tried to call a couple of times but no answer, just checking as I had the trouser tutorial in my basket so didn't want to miss it! 🙂
- marie4jamesHi @sewoveritlondon @lisacomfort I'd appreciate it if you could let me know whether I put my basket through online and you'll refund the sale price? Thanks
- sewoveritlondon@marie4james oh sorry, your comments got lost in our notifications! You'll have to give us a call and pay over the phone :) sorry you weren't able to get through yesterday. We are closed on Mondays and operate with reduced phone service. But give us a call now and we'll be able to help!
- marie4james@sewoveritlondon it's a real shame you wouldn't honour the full order I held my basket when the silk Cami wouldn't go through - as you say it was a problem your side. I did specify I wanted the trouser tutorial yesterday and didn't process the Rosie to avoid 2 postage fees. Shame as I am a real soi fan and have most patterns. @lisacomfort
Log in to like or comment.