breakfastcriminalsMatcha much? These matcha chia pudding jars with buckwheat bottoms are one of my all time favorite ways to break the fast 👊🏻🌱⚡️
1/2 cup chia seeds
2 cups coconut milk
2 teaspoons matcha powder
3 tablespoons shredded coconut
2 tablespoons cashews (optional)
1 tablespoon maple syrup to sweeten
Directions: Whisk all ingredients well in a glass jar until there are no lumps. Let sit for 15 minutes, stir again, then put on the lid and let your chia pudding sit in the fridge 2 hours to overnight. If you want it ready faster, just keep whisking like cray 🌪 Top with coconut & blueberries or 🍓. Then BYOMatcha 😉 #breakfastcriminals #matchanonymous
- alexa_rae_61Genius @rachh_wilson
- epicmatchaWow @breakfastcriminals, this looks so beautiful - great photo
- ohsothymelyThese look incredible!!
- ipodobesAm I missing the amount for buckwheat bottoms? Looks so good
- susanna_usaVery nice 😍😍😍💜💜💜😛
- organicburst@breakfastcriminals YASSSSSS! Thank you for sharing this Ksenia! This is so amazing, we can't wait to try this🚀😆
- strongbodygreenplanetNice one! 👍💚💕
- talia_gutinAmazing ❤️️
- leahplumridgeMy favourite ingredients! Beautiful photo.
- selfecasesSo talented !!
- blanche2negruI agree with @ipodobes on buckwheat. Otherwise, I plan to make them sooon!!!
- the_rasa_lifeThis looks yummy @gabriellazav xx
- trendyonabudgetAt what point do I mix in the buckwheat?
- breakfastcriminals@trendyonabudget it's a layer at the bottom, only when you serve!
Log in to like or comment.