j_evans1219All for you. #BabyEnsley #OhBebe 🌷🎀💋
- rymysticYou're new bf telling u and being jealous about u working out with Nathan is pathetic tell him to grow up
- lovemyhair35I noticed you don't yell back like you used to do. I can also see how you are trying. You have changed so much!
- antiteenmommemesFOLLOW ME FOR FUNNY TEEN MOM MEMES
- tonimylennJenelle I can really see that you're trying to be better person and mother but that boyfriend of yours is very controlling and you seem to not see that. Don't let him stunt your growth with his immature and jealous ways. Please. Run and fast!
- sjlee2010Tonight's episode on her way to a "co-parenting" mediation, she says: "I make those decisions, what am I supposed to do? Call Nathan up every time I need to make a decision for Kaiser?" Uh, yeah. Not trivial matters, but for major decisions such as medical, educational, religious matters, yep. That's why it's called co-parenting. Guarantee she'll be arrested at least 1 time and be in a custody battle with David by next season.
- anw_11712Uh no. Everytime she makes a doctor's appointment? She doesn't have to tell him. Everytime he has a test. She doesn't have to tell him. I sure as hell don't run after my son's father telling him every thing he needs to know. If he cares enough to ask I'll tell him. @sjlee2010
- beccabeblendingI'm glad you're doing better Jenelle! You're beautiful keep your head up always. ❤️👑 can't wait to see your daughter!
- dcjunrey@tonimylenn he scares me a little.
- xonic0lexo@j_evans1219 I was watching an old episode of the show and you were having health issues. Have you ever been tested for Lyme Disease? A lot of your symptoms are associated w Lyme. You should look into it because, left untreated, it can lead to neurological problems.
- monia_me@xonic0lexo when I saw her being sick I said it the same with no doubts! It's a Lyme!
- jess.behrens@nancym23 and you really don't need to be telling me what I can or can't do. After watching an episode from the season I wanted to give my opinion... don't like it? It's not your life or kid so don't worry about it. All I was doing was giving my advice on how she is handling this situation I wasn't lecturing her and to be successful in all parts of life one should be open to advice and change.
- jess.behrens@nancym23 and if she "knew what she was doing" should wouldn't be screaming about the custody situation in front of Jace. That's not an appropriate thing for him to hear as a 6/7 year old boy. Many times you will hear with adult situations like divorce, etc people say to keep the children out of it and this is the same thing!!! And the reason that I brought up her past was because she brought it up herself in the episode. That's MY opinion and I am entitled to having one. Thanks :)
- melindalee1972Congratulations Jenelle on your pregnancy and changing your life. You have really grown since the show started and nobody is perfect. Let the haters hate they have nothing better to do with their life.
- xonic0lexo@monia_me It's so weird that no one has diagnosed her yet. We see it, and I don't know about you, but I'm no doctor. I know Lyme is controversial, but come on.
- jordanelle1In tonight's episode. How do you know Nathan isn't at the park with kaiser just because his mom is the one recording him?
- melgouge1Your boyfriend is psychotic!! I feel bad for you, his jealousy is ridiculous
- mrs.crouch2014You are doing an amazing job and have turned your life around and are doing amazing I can not wait to see pics of your beautiful baby girl
- jia3746Omg pregnant again
- workingmom1970Poor baby girl one of many from her and different baby Daddys lmmfao
- killadillathrillabobillaIncredibly happy for you all!
Log in to like or comment.