esteelalonde💛💛💛 New year, new notebook! 💛💛💛 (How CUTE is Reggie's tail? 🐅)
- peerieannieThat notebook is gorgeous!💛 and reggies tail of course😍😍
- claairebennettI love yellow 💛
- frantjeagueraWhere this notebook from ? I love it.
- lisa.autumnhaha such a cutie 🖤
- charlielangmead5146cotznice glasses mate
- iwantmythunderI ALSO have a new yellow notebook! I even got it before you declared yellow your color of 2017 😂💛
- glitteratilatte@frantjeaguera think it's Smythson
- elliegazelleSo cute 💜
- lifestyliVery nice! 💯
- bloomminskReally cute tail of Reggie @esteelalonde
- teasanerHigh five for that!
- viki_zigrikEstee are you vlogging anytime soon? I have to prepare for my exams but I don't have anything to watch for distraction, thats not how it is supposed to be 😂 btw I had a planner for 2016 in yellow too 😉
- now_victoriaLove yellow color😀
- mettjosI love your table with marble! Where did you get this from? 😍
- xcamilleroseWhere are your glasses from?
- driving.north$300 CAD for a lambskin notebook. Please jesus whoever Estee has hired to delete comments that aren't praising the marble tiles she walks on, talk some sense into her about her insane overspending. For someone who looks so empty and spaced out in all her pictures, how has she not realized that you're supposed to love people instead of things? Her money could go to things of worth like donations or volunteering with people who need assistance. Like, jesus christ, the girl wants to make a video on "living alone" when she has been alone for 11 days? What a bottom if the barrel desperate for content move. Stop buying your god damn 5k outfits and hideous haircuts, get rid of all your shit you never even look at but stuff into your home anyway, and go volunteer in Africa or Asia for a few weeks or months. Do something that will fill your life with joy and SELF WORTH instead of killing a lamb to dress up a freaking notebook. You rot in an expensive flat, day in and day out, tired, low motivation, looking depressed as shit, and instead of DOING things, you BUY things. If you insist on spending all of your damn money to make yourself feel better, start using it for good instead of tacky expensive shit. You could be making that a net zero flat, but nooopppe, gotta buy soke more gaudy crap like pointy leather shoes and flood pants and fuzzy coats. How are you going to make it to old age when your brain and soul must just be rotting inside of you? Step off your high horse and give something back to the world. Take a self-growth, NON SPONSORED adventure. You know- something you actually want to do because you are passionate, not just because it's paid for. Or have you forgotten what passion is, other than to spend money? Ugh I hate ranting but your hoarding in relation to expensive shit is driving me up the wall.
- the.style.listOoo love the 👓- if you could let me know where they're from that would be 👌🏻 also, started reading your book, can't put it down. Such an inspiring read 🙌🏻
- theladychestnuti saw the tail. hhh
Log in to like or comment.