whitecubeofficial'ZIGZAG: Ecriture 1983-1992', a solo exhibition by #ParkSeoBo, curated by Katharine Kostyál, will be on view at #WhiteCube Mason's Yard from 20 January – 11 March 2017.
Park’s work draws on the history of Western abstraction in painting, as well as the tradition of Korean calligraphy, enabled by an introspective methodology that has its origins in Taoist and Buddhist philosophy. This exhibition will feature Park’s signature ‘Ecriture’ series of paintings, which have remained his focus for the past fifty years
Join us for the preview, Thursday 19 January, 6-8pm.
Park Seo-Bo 'Ecriture No. 920415' (1992)
Mixed media with Korean Hanji paper on canvas
© the artist. Photo © White Cube (Ben Westoby)
- tina_oelkerbeauty is hidden in restraint
- roblikesgreenWoooo 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
- annenumontSubtle and gorgeous
- rpsvlA conversation with Ryman
- josemarbanglike... Robert Ryman
- utart_homeSo nice!
- la_muse_blueThis feels so meditative, zen 😍🙏🏼
Log in to like or comment.