linda_lomelinoStruggling to get back into a routine after the holidays 🙈Getting up before 10 seems like an impossible task right now. Thinking back to warm (well, warmer than today) and rainy summer days in England, guest teaching at @marte_marie_forsberg's workshop. This is James preparing our drinks for the night (delicious!). I can't remember the name of that plant but the thorns were insane!!
- raincouture_flagshipstoreToo cute
- livelybakeryhfxAwesome shot!
- ktrnbilykAmazing. No words
- updownand0ut@linda_lomeline Is the plant Buckthorn?
- jcarmartinsI think it´s Tojo (Ulex europaeus) or Carqueja (Pterospartum tridentatum), dependind on the leaves and if it had thorns or not ;)
- sett_genom_kameranDo u use an mkIII @linda_lomelino ?
- adenantheraBeautiful pic ❤︎❤︎❤︎
- nourishedspaceGreat photo 🌼
- anisa.sabetMy first day back too! I got up at 9:58 🤣🤣 This photo is gorgeous!
- email@example.com Glad to hear it's not just me 😬 Thank you!!😘
- linda_lomelino@nourishedspace @adenanthera Thank you so much 😘🙌🏼
- linda_lomelino@sett_genom_kameran A mark II 😊
- linda_lomelino@jcarmartins I think the first one you mentioned is right! Is that the name in Portuguese? 😊
- hildemork78I know the feeling.... 🙃 Happy day + Thank you for sharing these colours; energy boost! 💪🏻❤️✨
- thirstySo true!!!!! The struggle is real!
- jcarmartinsYes, it is. It's a wild flower really easy to find it here :)
Log in to like or comment.