thetwohattiesPossibly even better than the chocolate version I posted last... The perfect, gooey winter warmer.
200g spelt muesli
2tbsp ground ginger
2tbsp coconut oil
2tbsp almond butter
3tbsp maple syrup
250 ml milk of any kind
1tbsp coconut oil
1tbsp cashew butter
1tbsp maple syrup
Whizz all the cake ingredients in the blender till smooth. Grease a cupcake tin, dollop in mixture and cook at 180 for 30 minutes.
Once cooked, cool for 10 mins. Melt all the sauce ingredients gently in a saucepan then drizzle over the top of the cupcakes.
Remove from the tin carefully and serve, while hot and gooey and generally heavenly. Or eat cold as snacks.
#foodforkids #familyrecipes #toddlerfoodideas #cakeforbreakfast #vegancake
- thetwohatties#feedingkids #kidssnacks #littlekitchenheroes #cookingforkids #healthykids #sugarfreekids
- jigbeanWow. Have no sweets left in the house but am kind of tempted to make this. I even have everything on hand. Well, no almond butter but probably enough almonds to make some. I assume it should be "cool for 10 mins"?
- gem_abbottDear @mamaimhungry, if you would like to make this I promise I would help you eat it 😉
- gozo73This is my kind of cake x
- jigbeanQuick question: is it important that it's spelt muesli? Only have 'ordinary' one here, which has oats, wheat and rye in it.
- mamaimhungry@gem_abbott yes! Tomorrow? I have everything except spelt muesli (although I have spelt flakes). @thetwohatties is spelt muesli different to spelt flakes?
- thetwohatties@mamaimhungry @jigbean well I think spelt gives it a dark, rich quality and flavour so I'd use ordinary muesli and a handful of spelt flakes xxx
- thetwohatties@jigbean hahah yes, 'cool'. Editing now...
- thetwohatties@mamaimhungry and lastly (!) I think spelt flakes alone won't do as the raisins in the muesli add to the sweetness. We used @sharphampark's for both this recipe and the chocolate pudding cupcakes and it was ACE
- sarahelwickSounds amazing! 🙌🏻
Log in to like or comment.