marocmamaNo Trip to Essaouira is complete without a meal @khadijaskuzina! This one was chickpeas with pumpkin and mrouzia (caramelized onions and raisins on top) #essaouira #morocco #foodie #foodtravel #moroccanfood #vegetarian #dipinto17 #nom
- dolores.plateYay! Sounds yummy!
- intheeyeI tried a Moroccan lamb meat ball yesterday, it was really good.
- marocmama@intheeye cool!!
- jacobthomasentShe's the best!
- u.melanieI love yummy food 🍰🍔🍰🍔
- moniqueimairLooks delicious! Khadija and Hosein really kind people too!
- marocmama@jacobthomasent yes!
- marocmama@moniqueimair they really are
- ruqidienIs it *vegetarian* vegetarian? I.e. Not cooked in animal stock? Any tips for how to tell what isn't cooked in animal stock when in Morocco?
- az_empressI love your content and morocco is in my list to explore 2017 !i will definitely go through your pictures before I go for genuine travel advice ! Love from Malaysia x
- khadij__@marocmama thanks for clearing that up 😘
- khadij__@ruqidien there are vegetable tajines, warm salads, and seafood which will have no meat in them. We don't usually use meat broth in vegetable dishes. Good luck
- ruqidien@khadij__ thanks!
- ruqidien@abocarr for the food list
- marocmama@dd_empress thanks!! Welcome!
- marocmama@ruqidien yes it can be hard but traditional veg dishes are free of meat broth.
- little_discoveriesThat looks so delicious😋
- belikebattutaDelicious shot 😍👌👍
- roysterraceinReminds me of our "cocido de garbanzo"! Looks really sabroso!!! ❤❤❤
Log in to like or comment.