On Sundays, some people stay in bed, some go to a brunch with friends or watch their favourite series.
Most sundays I try to have some quality time with my loveones. But when I'm not going out and stay at home, sunday is my favourite day to deep condition. It's the day I have the most time to give my curls the love they need.
What I do really depends on what my hair needs.
❥Once a month a do a hot oil treatment. My hair is fine so I only use 1 to 2 tablesoons oil because my hair tends to get weighed down. I love a mix of coconut oil, jojoba oil, blackseed oil and Jamaican black castor oil. I only use a small amount of the jbco because it's a thick and heavy oil.
❥Every other 4 weeks I do an @aphogee 2 step protein treatment. For step two i always use my favourite moisturizing conditioner because the origional one contain sillicones:( I get a lot of questions About how to apply the protein treatment. I really recommend to watch some tutorials on YouTube before using. Because this treatment is quite heavy a right application method is a must.
❥Most of you know I love natural ingredients and I believe a good deep treatment doesn't have to be fancy or expensive. That's Why I love doing homemade deep treatments. Just have a look in your kitchen, there is propably something to use that your hair will love. Avocado, banana, honey, yoghurt or eggs, they all contain great nutrients for your hair.
❥When I'm too busy for a time consuming deep treatment, I use one my favourite deep conditioners that I have in my cabinet. I love @sheamoisture4u JBCO mask, @frizzfreecurls blueberry bliss reparative hair mask or @mydevacurl heaven in hair.
What are you doing on sundays?
- curlsandblondies#healthyhair #naturalhairjourney #texture #curls #curlyhair #naturalista #naturalhair #naturalhairdaily #cachos #cacheada #cabelo #naturalhaircommunity #hair #hairinspo #myhaircrush #curlygirl #curlyhairdontcare #curlsunderstood #curlsonfleek #naturallyshedope #healthyhairjourney #myhaircrush #intimasdaray #naturallycurly
- nursenicky133Thanks for this! Yup, we are visiting my mother in law, walking our pup then I will get to my hair! The other day you suggested using a shampoo again and so I did it ( once) and my curls seem to be coming back to life again ( I'd messaged saying initially they were great but have become a bit crap) I guess the idea then is to co-wash for the most part then throw in a shampoo now and again? 🤔💜
- vmuse919Flawless! And your skin 👌🏾😍
- island_gurl_177@curlsandblondies I love the blueberry repair mask 😍😍 and I was going to request a sample of the heaven in hair from my local Sephora. I heard it works better when you mix it with a little bit of their one condition 💖
- curlsandblondiesOh hun That is so wonderfull to hear!!!! Maybe you can try alternating every other wash? How does they feel now? If they still are a bit limp and lifeless I would recommend to keep using a mild shampoo. Until your curls are back to normal. And then you can start with alternating between cowash and shampoo... @nursenicky133
- curlsandblondiesThank you hun💋 NO make up🙈 but good lightening😊 @vmuse919
- curlsandblondiesOh really hun? I will try That next time😊 @island_gurl_177
- island_gurl_177@curlsandblondies according to many loyal deva followers they all say it works better with the one condition 💞
- nursenicky133Thanks for responding! It's def gone back to being more formed curls but it's so dry. I'm currently sitting with jbco masque on it. It's seems like it's parts formed spiral columns, part absolute frizzy bloody mess! 😅😳🤔 I will do as you recommend and keep with the shampoo see how I go. Cheers! 👊🏻👏🏻💜
- vmuse919@curlsandblondies and that's even more amazing! You'll probably start getting offers to try skincare next!😉💞
- curlsandblondiesWhen there is too much build up in the hair, nutrients and moisture have a hard time to penetrate the hair shaft. Resulthing in dry and rough curls:( sometimes it take a couple washes to get back to normal. Keep going hun and keep me updated😉😘 @nursenicky133
- nursenicky133🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻💜😘 I will do! and I agree with @vmuse919, your skin... 😍😍🤗
- msbeautifulcurlsSo gorgeous. ❤
Log in to like or comment.