mummascribblesDay 3 of the pox and this one is really feeling it now. They are absolutely everywhere. He was awake for most of the night. I slept in his bed until 2am and then we were in and out of his room for the rest of the night. Of course Oscar was waking as usual too so we are all pretty exhausted today.
- animperfectmumPoor love and poor you hope he's over the worst now 🌸
- diaryofamumof3blog🙁 poor little love I hope he is over it quickly x
- mummascribbles@animperfectmum Thank you. I think today and tomorrow is going to be the rest of the worst - I can still see spots waiting to grow! I'm just praying that Oscar doesn't get it! xx
- mummascribbles@diaryofamumof3blog Thanks lovely. I just feel so bad for him 😔 xx
- arthurwearsOh poor thing - I'm hoping we avoid this for as long as possible as Arthur's Daddy has never had them either. I've heard you can get a mousse now that helps with the itch xx
- samhartt641Poor zac hope he gets better soon take care Lisa xx
- afternoonofsundriesPoor dear! Hope he gets well soon!
- mummascribbles@arthurwears We have the mousse- it works...if they actually let you put it on their body!! xx
- mummascribbles@rbit1980 Thank you! It really does suck! x
- mummascribbles@afternoonofsundries Thank you x
- mummascribbles@samhartt641 Thanks Sam. Apologies if you lot can hear lots of screaming coming through the walls!! x
- samhartt641Don't be silly it's no worse than us Lot and can't hear anything hahaha
- mummascribbles@samhartt641 Haha cool. He's been screaming the house down regularly day and night since Friday!!
- notsuchamodelmumPoor little guy xx
Log in to like or comment.