singaporeairMaking a splash on the runway.
Have a photo of our aircraft? Share with us by tagging #FlySQ #SingaporeAir #SQAVgeek for a chance to be featured! 📷: @bluebravest
- badaraofficialThis is cool!
- rwcroftWould love to see an upgrade of aircraft type on the Perth/Singapore/Perth flights. The A350 is so much better than the old 777-200 we flew on just recently.
- yasuyo.1223787SQ is the first airline I boarded when I was JHS student so I have an attachment😌 Good luck on you✨
- kirkiykirkSingapore airlines!! dont let me down your my favorite airline but yesterday my flight was delayed!!!! i cant belive it! its was your 777-200 on gate f42 in changi airport on sunday it should be 12:10 pm but it moved to 2:10 i cannot belive it!!!! please dont do this again to ME!?!!!! but thank you for bringing me to manila safe!!😞😞😖😖😖 so depressed.....
- kirkiykirkthe gate was moved to F30 and then you also made tigerairs flight deleyed also to manila
- singaporeair@kirkiykirk Hi, sorry to hear that. We seek your understanding that such delays are due to unforeseen circumstance. Thank you for your patience, and we hope to serve you better next time.
- kirkiykirkgood @singaporeair
معلومات سياحية 📝
- hwturbo@singaporeair when will business class product upgraded on A380 LAX to NRT route? Or will it be changed to 777 with new business product?
- singaporeairHi @hwturbo, our routes between LAX and NRT are no longer scheduled to be serviced by the A380 aircraft. They are currently scheduled to be operated by our B777-300ER aircraft that do feature our new cabin products. Thank you.
- travel.marcoWow 👍
- choppershootlook at my pics and follow me for more amazing pictures from helicopter
- haroon897By any chance singapore airline starting route to lahore pakistan like it use to ?? So miss it 😎😉
- singaporeair@haroon897 Hi, there are no plans as of now. However, as with other newly opened routes, we will announce it publicly whenever there is confirmation. Thank you.
- al_ameen_avdoullerhiLike this
- pauerhfulHello Singapore airlines, your route from London to Singapore is very nice with the a380 however recently it seems that the plane is run down on my last flight from Singapore to London I sat the a380 and the interior of the plane is so old and run down. Is there any chance that the interiors of the a380 will change to the new one ?
- singaporeair@pauerhful Hi Joshua, please be assured that plans are in place to replace the existing interiors of the A380. Once confirmed, it will be progressively done throughout the fleet. Watch this space! :)
Log in to like or comment.