193countriesMorning run in my very icy neighborhood park. Made it back alive and with coffee! 🏃🏼 ☕️ Wishing you a good weekend wherever you are.
- josephdibennardo@193countries hey Chris what's the best way to contact you? Email?
- alyunt22I tell myself I burn more calories on icy runs @193countries .
- 193countries@josephdibennardo yep that's great - there's a contact form on my site
- 193countries@alyunt22 I like it!
- josephdibennardo@193countries thanks Chris will be in touch mate
- terawagesLearn from us. Avoid the ice.
- 193countries@terawages I heard! yikes. thinking of you guys.
- matt_creative@193countries Thank you for your new podcast concept! The generosity and authenticity of all that you share resonates and inspires me. You are a real presence with a true voice in these difficult times in my life. I acknowledge and appreciate you. I need to find a way to identify what I could do as side hustles and act on it. I don't know where to start but I want to... Thank you for being there and for sharing! Inspiring people is the greatest and most selfless gesture of all. You make me believe that I can find guidance. Thank you. Be well and peaceful.
- blazeyourownI'm really enjoying Side Hustle School, Chris. I listen to half a dozen other podcasts (The Fizzle Show, Gary V, Tim Ferriss, Lewis Howes, James Altucher & Pat Flynn). However, yours is unique in a few ways that really matter. You respect the listener's time and keep the content really lean and concise - even the intro is nice and short. You don't crap on about yourself. Your tone is moderate, friendly and low-key. I've already bought and read two of your books but this podcast of yours adds another layer of trust and respect.
- lechonkirbGreat post! Keep it up!! 👍
- topsickPretty! I was inside all day
- explainyourbullshitGreat :)
- aptravelerNice shot‼️👏😍
Log in to like or comment.