canadianrunningWho else put in some Sunday kilometres? 🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻 📷: @canadiancycling #canadianrunning #toronto #yyz #athletics #blogto #torontorunning @toronto @tourismontario @newbalance @newbalancecanada @sauconycanada @maritimeraces @buffcanada #instarun #instarunners
- treehuggee🙋♀️A wee one but I went outside =D
- smhull12 km in the freezing cold
- jodirosekatBrisk (-22) 5k on country hilly road!😨😊
- go_leelee_go@canadianrunning omg I want to but I'm sick 😞....soooooon!
- greg.dorvalA brisk 5k for me too. Only -12 here in Brampton.
- p_lopardo10k indoor track!
- yogaanneYou bet! It was a cold one ❄️❄️❄️
- sranders7722km along the lakeshore of Lake Ontario
- 6ixsn- 22 for me this morning in bolton, 5k wasn't too bad
- matthew_preston19Me! A cold 7km! ❄️🏃
- trishsagriff14km! Chilly ❄☃
- chasingafeeling_7k today before my phone died and quad froze up. But it wasn't too bad if you ran in the sun and away from the lake. I was quite toasty at times. Def run through worse.
- trainer_lisaMe! 18k! Cold but sunny and clear footing. My favourite conditions. 🏃
- mommytosubthreeDamn cold but so worth it!! #runyyc
- shepherdsman25k in London Ontario with some great friends
- originalteabee🏃🏻♀️Chilly but sunny 9.5k 🏃🏻♀️
- sarahb_k98k along the Ottawa River
- runawayfromnews10 for me always outside
- carmanrunner10km in Carman, MB. A balmy -22
Log in to like or comment.