myparadissiWell, that's not something we come across that very often in the lowlands of Crete. Snow. So much snow today, poor olive trees find it hard to hold all that weight. It would have been such a joyous Sunday if we didn't have some pretty sad unexpected family issues to deal with. Life goes on, come rain or come shine, right?
- igorjosifOh my goodness! The snow has even reached you guys. Still I hope all will be well and your family fine. Thinking of you!😘
- joelixjoelixWish you lots of strength and warmth Eleni! 💛
- myparadissi@igorjosif oh yes! It's so odd to see all the coastal streets covered in snow! Thank you dear 😘
- myparadissi@joelixjoelix thank you dear 😘💛
- somanybreathsofjoyThe snow is beautiful but indeed these ones & olive trees in general are in their best when their silver grey leaves are shining under the sun. Sorry to hear about sad news reaching you. Wishing you & family well dear Eleni. "This too shall pass". Much ❤ xo @myparadissi
- myparadissi@somanybreathsofjoy I agree! Still a beautiful sight to see since I know it will only last for a little while. Thank you so much Ivy 😘
- ludwigfiuza😮 😮
- iamolgamailove this one so much
- kilim.nycVery cute
- lushtoblushThis is great :)
- myparadissi@iamolgamai @lushtoblush @rarebelongings thank you 💚
Log in to like or comment.