eurydice13Happy February! Καλό μήνα! Trying out a bigger monthly spread now that I have space thanks to my travelling bookmark of a todo list.
My tiny hack are the month tabs. I always put them on the right hand page, so I can grab them and flip to it more easily in the future! Funnily, I accidentally put Feb's one on the left and had to move it. Thank god @leuchtturm1917 paper is fairly solid!! I first used a tracker successfully in January, and it helped remind me of things that need working on regularly. So I'm doing it again. This time I've added "dinner at home" because it would be good to eat out less often. --
#bujo_addicts_london #bujo #planneraddict #month #monthlyspread #february #carnival #tracker #bulletjournal
- elliephAre you using midliners?
- simonalexanderoThat's one beautifully designed tracker! 😊
- eurydice13@ellieph don't know what those are. Using Faber castell broadpen 1554 for thick lines and faber castell pitt artist pen in XS for itty bitty lines. Colour on days is from a tombow aquarelle marker. The colour on "février" is just a highlighter from muji :)
- eurydice13Thanks @simonalexandero :)
- eurydice13(I think my favourite part of the tracker is the #brexidency line... where i have to do that permanent residency form because of brexit... and it's a loooong one. Good reminder to move it along, piece by piece.)
- elliephZebra midliners seem to be very popular, but I'll check out the tombows as well!
Log in to like or comment.