adrenaline_romanceOur guide led us to this untouched paradise. What greeted us was this green gateway-- a grove of pygmy trees. We have never seen large-canopied trees this short! #Pagupdud #Philippines #ilocosnorte #woogoph #wanderlust #nature #choosephilippines #travelph
- wanderershubThat sure looks like paradise
- adrenaline_romance@mrshabana Therese, super cute ang trees hehe
- adrenaline_romance@atuystorey unya na lang pud kung makabalik :-)
- adrenaline_romance@wanderershub A paradise indeed but devoid of tourists. :-)
- stef_travelphotographyBrilliant pic
- mrshabana@adrenaline_romance this is north noh? Haven't been to that side. Kutob ra mi sa Pampanga.
- adrenaline_romance@mrshabana Yes, going north na. Roughly 16 hours bus ride from Manila.
- myadventurepassportThat looks like a really beautiful place to explore!
- luluescapesIt's alw&ays nice to discover those quiet spots
- adrenaline_romance@myadventurepassport It is indeed beautiful with no one else but us! :-)
- adrenaline_romance@luluescapes Agree! We enjoyed every bit of it.
- chamellephotoThose are cute trees!
- athousandflightsTall tales of short trees!
- hangaroundtheworldWhen you visit a place like this you can feel only good vibes!
- hugoabreu7I also want to visit a place like this!
- enjoylondoOh this place look so peaceful I would like to visit it
- myonebigplanetlooks amazing there!
Log in to like or comment.