maskcaraWanted to share a little excerpt from my 10 year old friend Megan's essay about what she wants to be when she grows up. "If my mom did not adopt me I might still be in foster care. My birth brothers might of been too. Eight people in my family might still be in foster care if it wasn’t for my mom. My mom is mighty, that is how I got encouraged. I want to grow up like her so I can be like her strong, smart, and wonderful. I want to have a house towering over the ground flowing with children. I want all children to grow powerful and smart. Some children can’t do that because they do not have a home. I want every child to be able to do that. This is why I want to be a foster parent. Thank-You for reading what I want to be when I grow up and the steps to my dream."
- jennakbushOh my goodness. How sweet and wonderful!
- caranitoWhat a Mighty little girl to be able to see all that at her young age...And a special Momma to love all those kids. We have 3 bio kids & have fostered & adopted 1 so far. We plan to adopt one more Foster child but truthfully how will we ever stop? There are so many littles to love! It's been such a blessing for our family & we feel so luck to have our gorgeous little guy. Love reading your post & tutorials! 💛
- klynnearlshortThat's so beautiful it just made me weep! What an extraordinary mother, and clearly a very special child. 💖
- zoey2jackSo amazing!! Made me cry!! Beautiful words!!
- rooneyhavanaWonderful wonderful wonderful
- charliet43They are beautiful big powerful words for a 10yr old! Hurts my heart a little that at such a young age she should have to write things like that! But THANK GOODNESS for amazing people like you and other foster parents! ❤️
- dltrottierSo sweet!
- robyncalLove. Your heart must be full.
- mcfabfourThe single most beautiful thing I have read on the Internet in a long time. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to be like you, your friend Megan and Megan's mom. 💞💞
- _madisoncoxI need to be color matched. Can you help me?
- louisagriffProbably the most beautiful essay I've ever read ❤️ Thanks for sharing!
- hairbykeifferPretty awesome
- marceerodgersImagine the world with more hearts like the both of them💕
- ashandamesLove everything about this photo! 💙
- jennifer_jean_shakespeareOh you ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Log in to like or comment.