jen_pbrunnerSo happy to be hearing so many positive reviews on the Shepherd's Pie recipe I shared on my blog last week!
It features a delicious mix of veggies and your choice of ground turkey, beef or lamb and is topped off with the creamiest mashed cauliflower.
Temp direct link in my profile! Make this one!
#recipe #ontheblog #shepherdspie #paleo #whole30 #whole30approved #whole30recipes #dinner #comfortfood #mashedcauliflower #cleaneating
- ablillisWe made this Sunday night and it was delicious. I couldn't believe how easy the cauli mash was too!
- colleen25@jen_pbrunner great recipe Jen! I do mostly vegan so I subbed the meat for brown & green lentils. It was fantastic!
- thatsashley4fitCan't WAIT to make this!!!!
- shrutesnladdersI made it this weekend. I'm obsessed! AND my boyfriend liked it!
- jen_pbrunner@jennfarrell40 do it! So good! 😊
- jen_pbrunner@mfillnow so happy to hear this!!!! Thank you for trying my recipe! 🤗
- jen_pbrunner@wild_friends oh yay! I hope you love it as much as we do!
- jen_pbrunner@livingmintgreen do it! It's so so good!
- email@example.com yay! How did it turn out?
- jen_pbrunner@rachelwaterfill 👏👏👏👏👏
- jen_pbrunner@lindsaykingdon then you would love love this recipe! So much goodness!
- jen_pbrunner@ames_2015 welcome! I love to cook!
- jen_pbrunner@jlramey0426 👏💗👏
- jenna.decicco@jen_pbrunner so good! The husband didn't even know he was eating mashed cauliflower 💜👌🏻
- jen_pbrunner@marielparman how did it turn out!?
- jen_pbrunner@colleen25 awesome! Thank you for sharing your veggie modification!
- jen_pbrunner@ablillis so happy to hear this! 👏
- jen_pbrunner@shrutesnladders 🙌 yes!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org that's awesome! Yay! 🤗
- marielparman@jen_pbrunner it was delicious and fiancé approved! 😉
Log in to like or comment.