northdixiekitchenWondering what to make while you watch the Falcons win the Super Bowl? This sweet and spicy tandoori sweet potato nacho recipe #ontheblog today has got your back. With a little cheese, some beet yogurt, and roasted sweet potato fries you can have your nachos and eat them too. #superbowlfood #thenewhealthy
- northdixiekitchen@the_organickitchen Hahahha now you know how my night is about to go
- northdixiekitchen@realsimplegood hahah thank you!
- northdixiekitchen@lekcjewkuchni thanks!!
- meganstevenseatbeautifulThat looks way better than watching the Falcons! 😉
- northdixiekitchen@teenytinyspice your nacho game will never be the same
- raiasrecipesUm, do I have watch the game to eat these?
- teenytinyspiceDon't tempt me. 😜
- eat.live.blogWell I'll be watching the super bowl where the Pats win, so...
- northdixiekitchen@raiasrecipes definitely not. Usually I'm only there for the food
- email@example.com Hahahha awkward 🐢at least we'll both being watching the same half time game though!!
- themediterraneandishOh this looks tempting! 😋
- enlightenedfoodieOh man can you send me some please?!!! 🙏😍😍😍
- recipestonourishThat looks so good! I won't be watching because that's not my thing, but I know my husband would agree about the Falcons because he can't stand the Patriots.
- prepareandnourishWowzers! That looks amazing?
- prepareandnourishI meant...!!! That looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- elkantlersNO WORDS. This is sooo stunning😍😍
- jensneyd@northdixiekitchen won't get the game over here in Ireland 🇮🇪 but will make them for the rugby 🏉 match this weekend 👍
- twinelivingPretty nice
Log in to like or comment.