eddierossHappy 90th Birthday in heaven to my grandfather Eddie who we called Pop-Pop. The son of two Polish hard working immigrants he was so proud to be an American and to serve his country in WWll. He was the most caring, kind, hardworking, and creative man. I'm honored to call him my grandfather. Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje zyje nam. Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje zyje nam. Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz, niech zyje, zyje nam. #happybirthday #missyou #poppop #thankyou #love #grandfather #ww2 #polish
- canamcanuckSo handsome (and talented)
- bradreslerLove this pic!
- robson65So handsome
- prettypink2lipsAmazing photo @eddieross I know he was so proud of you!!!
- chiachongLove this photo!!
- twinnerbYou were lucky to have Pop Pop! One of my grandfathers died before I was born and I barely knew the other one. I had two loving grandmothers that I miss every day. 😉
- queenv47Lovely reflection.
- dianadickinsonI ❤ a shirtless man with a squeezebox
- thomasburakinteriorsWszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin Dziadziu. He would be so proud of his malpa. Love the accordion, brings back so many memories. You do look like him. ❤️❤️
- rcwillisI love accordian music! Grandparents are so important, we are lucky to have had such wonderful people in our lives!!! He must have been so proud of you!
- frenzzeeWhat a handsome fellow!
- mama2hunansHappy birthday to your pop pop! Seeing you write out Sto lat brought a smile to my face. I am of Swedish descent. My children are adopted from China. But we sing Sto lat for every birthday. We were "adopted" by a good friend's family who moved here from Poland. My children learned to sing it at a very young age. It wouldn't be a birthday without Sto lat! Blending our cultures is what makes America so great! ❤️
- eddieross@thomasburakinteriors aw!! Love that! Xo
- mysweetsavannahOmg Eddie you need to get this printed on a giant canvas!
- lizzielougarrettAwwww. He was so darling and sweet and passed on his many talents and name to his mini me!
- patinavillelucky aren't we who share the DNA of hard working family focused immigrants?
Log in to like or comment.