estaloonThere are few days in my life that feel as pointless as the ones spent being sick as a mom. No quiet to enable reading, journaling, or watch interesting documentaries while you lay on the couch. No energy to parent beyond keeping babies fed and dry. No time to sleep. And all the while your house and laundry and dishes and projects all descend into a dark void of chaos that you will have to dig out of once you become well enough to drag yourself around. I inhale all the vitamins and supplements and echinacea and bone broth and tea my little stomach can handle and comfort myself with scriptures on real vs perceived worth. 🍵☕️🙏🏼
- ami_gillett😢I hope you get better soon!
- melaniesuekingThis was me last week. It really sucks to be sick as a mom. Theres nothing like it to make me want my own mama so bad. Hope you're well soon!
- beccashetlerUgh. You described it too accurately. 🙈
- urbanite5Yes, too true. Your heart is beating in the right direction. I hope you have energy soon.
- shelleysmuckerStruggling over here a bit too....I hope you're all better soon!!
- mirarezac11Books and cute toys and adventure-some books and red blankets . . . not an unpicturesque mess
- living_abundantlyI'm so sorry you're sick 😥
- thebookcaseappThanks for this one! Have a great day!
Log in to like or comment.