quirkyheartEarly in January I made a spread like this in an Erin Condren monthly planner but once I decided to go "full bullet journal" this year I had to redo it in my #bujo 😆 Used the same printable stickers from @designby2 and scale stickers from @krissyannedesigns Under the stamped shoe I will mark how many steps walked that month. 👍🏻 #healthlog #healthtracker #bujotracker #bulletjournaltracker #bulletjournal #healthjournal #bulletjournaljunkies #pgwbulletjournal #rhodia #tombow #tombowdualbrushpens #fauxjo #planner #planneraddict #plannergirl #plannerlove #healthplanner #showmeyourplanner #bulletjournalcollection #stamping #plannerstamping #plannerstickers #plannerstamps
- cryslee444I did a similar page the other day but yours looks so much better! If I bring my bujo to Go Wild can you just redo the whole thing for me?!?! 😉😂😉😂😉 Your pages are amazing!
- love.shairaOmg this is so cool!
- peace__love__paperFreaking amazing!!! Get it! 💪🏽🙌🏽😍
- makingabujo@quirkyheart just wanted to say, love all your stuff. Been following since you were doing project life. You were the one that introduced me to it!
- laurabozakSeriously? You're making me think I should abandon my B6 and go A5 Bullet Journal !!! You're making it look so fun!
- tink_inkLove this. Do you mind if I do one similar?
- amandalovestoplanYou have the BEST spreads.
- quirkyheart@amandabujos 😘😘😘
- quirkyheart@tink_ink not at all! ❤
- quirkyheart@laurabozak it's so much fun! I love it!
- quirkyheart@makingabujo ❤😘❤😘
- quirkyheart@cryslee444 😂😂 Thanks! 😘
- thejammotherDo you do your measurements & weight at the beginning or end of the month? Love having the year layout to see progress! I may have to do something similar!
- quirkyheart@thejammother I take my measurements and weight at the start of the month, then I'll add the number of steps walked (or miles, haven't decided yet lol) on the 31st. this is a new system for me so I hope it works out! I just liked the idea of seeing the whole year at a glance.
- thejammother@quirkyheart thanks for sharing! Love it!!
- happyplanner13What do the shoes represent? Is it number of steps!
- quirkyheart@happyplanner13 Yes! I haven't figured out if I will use the total number of steps or maybe try to calculate the miles walked. Either way it's for steps :)
- melwins81Love this❤
- ashuler3@quirkyheart what type of sticker paper do you print these stickers on?
Log in to like or comment.