knitbotIt's launch day for Issue #2 of @byhandserial. 🎉 If you're not familiar with this print publication, do check it out. In their own words: "By Hand is a series of community-based lookbooks that focus on different fiber and fabric communities around the country. Issue #2 focuses on Portland and mid-coast Maine, featuring photo journals and interviews with yarn and knitwear designers, local yarn stores, fabric artists, and other makers who share a philosophy of hand crafting functional art to share and connect with their community. Fiber and fabric projects, patterns, classes, and opportunities to purchase the artists’ work are also included, as well as a photographic journey of Portland and mid-coast Maine. By Hand connects makers with communities around the country through images, storytelling, and a shared belief in the value and power of creating with our hands." I'm happy to be included in this issue focused on Maine! Head to the @byhandserial (link in their profile) and select issue #2 to see who else is featured, it's quite a list. 👌🏻✨
#byhandserial #selfpublishing #knittersofinstagram #hannahfettig #knitbot #fiberarts #knitting
- loobielou69EVERYTHING in this photo makes me happy. Thank you 😘😘😘
- peachbottompottery@knitbot OMG those colors and textures swoon. Definitely will check them out .😍
- bcgrammaI need to see if my not so local yarn store is carrying it! Looks and sounds fabulous!
- cheechactuallyThank you for turning me on to this publication! It looks awesome. ❤
- knit.love.wool❤ It went above and beyond what I expected. Beautifully written articles - I really enjoyed learing more about your endeavors!
- housewiveshobbiesGreat!! :D <3
- bou.bariJust bought my 3 issue subscription...can't wait for the mailman!
- rachelmactextilesLove those textures!!
Log in to like or comment.