- punisher39This is dumb
- moona.wavelengthsIs there some in the U.K.
- munaliaaaaIs it in Canada?
- ashlynking@peyvox it's black-owned not blacks only.
- ashlynkingOne reason why it's important to mention it's black owned is because blacks are one of the top consumers with the least amount of businesses in their own community. What does that mean? It means that the money many blacks are spending, especially if they live in a low income area, aren't even funding their community and their interests (i.e education reform and gun control). Many of the businesses there are owned by people of different races who live in other neighborhoods so the money rarely funds the community it originally came from.
- a_k_nycIs it better than uber though? I don't think so. Then what's the point of promoting it?
- ladynatalieb@keithafraley interesting
- email@example.com thanks
- trendy_tash@gnarlyyon yes yes yes #fuckuber
- gnarlyyon@trendy_tash lol 🤛🏾🤛🏾
- itsjust.tylerJust downloaded it. @tarajiphenson Thank you
- krissy_drake@a_k_nyc to give some people an alternative. 🙄
- k_bonafide@hostiletakova Uber who?
- wookie_76@tarajiphenson do you use this?
Log in to like or comment.