asiangeographicExplore the wonders of China with the first of ASIAN Geographic’s Silk Road Expeditions in 2017!
The first part of Asian Geographic Expeditions 2017 begins in Lanzhou, in the Ganshu Province. Throughout these 7 days, expect to journey to and capture the wonders of Zhangye Danxia National Geological Park, Jiayuguan Pass at the western end of the Great wall of China, Dunhuang and the Gobi Desert, Yumen Pass or the "Jade Gate", Mogao Caves and many more!
Departure: June 4, 2017, Shanghai Pudong Airport
Return: June 10, 2017, Shanghai Pudong Airport
Minimum number: 10 guests
Maximum number: 16 guests
Cost per head*: SGD2,488
Transport in a private vehicle with English-speaking guides, coordinated by tour leaders from XA Travel and Asian Geographic
Domestic travel insurance for China
All entrance fees and permits
Six nights’ accommodation (three- and four-star hotels, local standard)
Rooms are catered on a twin-sharing basis; single rooms available at an additional SGD200
Breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
Three domestic flights (Shanghai to Lanzhou return, Dunhuang to Lanzhou one way), including taxes and surcharges
Complimentary one-year subscription to ASIAN Geographic magazine and an official expedition T-shirt
Expedition participants will enjoy a complimentary subscription to ASIAN Geographic magazines, and existing subscribers will be eligible for a registration fee discount.
Head over to www.asiangeo.com/expeditions/silk-road-china to find out more now!
- stephantravelphotographyI live in Bangkok. Where can I find your magazine?
- fadzaishak_Can I propose a content. Im a freelance photographer
- sunriseodysseySo amazing! 😍
- asiangeographic@fadzaishak_ send your content over to email@example.com
- asiangeographic@stephantravelphotography Hi stephan! You can find our magazines at Asia Books Co. Ltd!
- asiangeographic@sunriseodyssey thank you!
Log in to like or comment.