mrs_sustainableGood morning from Los Angeles! It is so good to be back in the garden (we were in beautiful, snow covered Park city for the Sundance film Festival)! 🌱Growing our own food is reconnecting to the earth and actually uses less water, emits fewer greenhouse gases, and is fresher and healthier for the body. 💪🏽 i'm going to make a green smoothie now from the garden. 🍊🍋🥑 #chard #kale #cilantro #organic #gardening #urbanfarm #sustainsbility #vegan #nofilter
- steph4449You are both my hero... Truly truly🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
- yogaharmonyperthLovely ❤ 😄
- mrs_sustainable@strongcurvyfit ✌🏽🌻
- mrs_sustainable@yogaharmonyperth 😊💗
- mrs_sustainable@steph4449 💪🏽love you ❤
- greenearthcorp👏 This is what we need!
- sustainablemissSo lush! Way to go!
- faucetfacePretty awesome :)
- drguymassryLove it!
- thethirtysomethings@mrs_sustainable We love the message you're spreading. Thank for the follow :). We must champion for our Earth.
- get_cultured_kitchenThat chard is looking big and strong. I appreciate your message; one of my favorite places is in the garden.
- squeakitysqueakumsThis photo makes my heart happy 💚🌱🌟
Log in to like or comment.