lindagoeseastDon't you just love these wooden buildings in this traditional Chinese village?
#chinatrip #chinatravel #china🇨🇳 #chinalife #solofemaletraveler
- worldtraveladventurersThey are quite beautiful! Love the red wood color. What kind of wood is it?
- whatskatiedoingThat's just gorgeous!
- lavidaglobalSo much more character than a concrete jungle
- lifewellwanderedWow they're so beautiful! 😍
- allison_wongswIt's great that it survives all these years
- marinachoyyBeautiful photo!! Love the colors and context of it 👏🏼
- anomadicexistenceOh I just love the architecture in Asia, it's beyond beautiful!
- jordanbwagnerI'm obsessed with all the dark wood and red accents ❤️
- lovetrottersSo photogenic
- thesaucetravelVery saucey pic indeed!
- jqlouiseI love the light on the wood!
- vagabond3So rugged and raw. I do love ❤️ them
- dbtravelphotographyThis looks so badass!
- hairtothereblogYes! They're so unique!
- traveltomtomI love these Chinese streets
- 2aussietravellersI love it, looks like a very well preserved area
- ashmcdeySo gorgeous!! Do you know what kind of wood that is?! It's stunning.
- jacquitravelsSo cool! How old are they?
Log in to like or comment.