savebeeliarwetlandsThe corner of Hope and Progress has been bulldozed today. Underneath the once shady and beautiful trees were live turtle eggs, artefacts from Whadjuk Noongar culture and shelter for the thousands of local people who pass by on their walks or rides around Lake Walliabup or Bibra Lake as it is widely known. There are 40 days left of the Barnett Government's final term of office.
- savebeeliarwetlands#savebeeliarwetlands #noroe8
#rethinkthelink #notollroadsWA #saynotoroe
#stopdeathroe8 #justanotherdayinwa #westernaustralia #perthlife #perthnow #loveperth #rethinkperthfreightlink #perthfreightlink #stoproe8 #tooprecioustolose
- karen.dleeJust driven past so upsetting to look at, NO freaking respect to culture or environment 😡😢😡😢
- earth_warrior_queenSo so sad 😢💔
- travelswithayarnNo words for this awful act! 😢
- michele_elliot_artistkeep up the pressure, all of you there are taking an incredible stand. Strength and solidarity ❤️
- marybubWeeping 🔷🌲🔷
- killerkoala789I don't understand why they had to start with clearing the Bush in that area. Why couldn't they start somewhere else? In 40 days when (hopefully) Barnett is kicked out on his ass, Labour is (allegedly) going to shelve Roe 8. That's 40 days too late the for bulldozed bush.
- killerkoala789Of course I wish they didn't start at all
- veronikapearsonSo wrong, so unnecessary!
- ochre_caravanHELP tree loppers up at the Golf course off Hope Rd and along Farrington Rd same side traffic barriers from Spanish club to Bibra Brive!! There are NO protesters up there!! Pass on now
- misstwitchellPost election: reclaim; revegetate; rehabilitate and re-zone!!! 🍃
- savebeeliarwetlands@ochre_caravan thanks
Log in to like or comment.