whathannahdidnextI've wanted to add another angle to my blog for a little while now and I've finally managed to create an interiors category. I'm starting out small with some ideas that don't involve splashing out loads. I'm all for finding alternatives to trends so that they aren't so costly. There is nothing more satisfying than creating something on a budget that could easily cost you lots! I'm always trying to get more organised and this peg board is the perfect place to start...and it looks pretty too ❤ link to my post on making some shelves for a peg board in my bio...
- thefunkypineapplesIt looks great, I want one!
- loversfolksongLove this!
- whathannahdidnext@thefunkypineapples thank you! 😊
- whathannahdidnext@loversfolksong thank you 😁
- n4mummyI love this & will have to check out your post on it x
- whathannahdidnext@n4mummy thanks Karen 😘 x
- roombynatHa en fin dag! =)
- wouldliketobeLove this. I can't wait to move and share parts of our home. It's all going a bit wrong at the moment but fingers crossed we will get there soon x
- whathannahdidnext@wouldliketobe thanks 😊 oh I bet! I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going smoothly 🙁 hopefully they'll start to swing in your favour soon xx
- twolittlemistersThis looks great, well done!
- littlelikelyladsThis looks great and love the idea of mini shelves on your peg board! x
- whathannahdidnext@twolittlemisters ah thank you! 😊
- whathannahdidnext@littlelikelylads thank you! effective aren't they x
- rubymakesthreeSo amazing!
- buitwinsThis is just so damn on point ☝️ Can we get a follow back? ☺️☺️
- mummyendeavoursLove the peg board. And the interiors section sounds fab. Must check it out! X
- renegarzafineartThis is great :)
Log in to like or comment.