lianamikahI'm always torn if I should post more work or personal and I can never decide so I just end up not posting anything... this morning I decided to post this beautiful getting ready shot — @innademidovich was a stunning bride and sometimes I wish I could jump into the photo again and spend a few more moments celebrating such a beautiful day 💗 The little girl inside of me will always love the wedding day, it's so full of little moments I never want to forget.
- marinalopugaI love your personal posts & your work is beautiful. so deifntly both 😍
- innademidovichLove you and your work liana! ❤
- lianamikah@amandakphotoart thank you Amanda, means a lot coming from you 😍❤
- lianamikah@marinalopuga Thanks Marin! I'll try to do more 😬✨❤️
- lianamikah@innademidovich Means so much! Thank darling ✨❤️❤️❤️
- lianamikah@dinaostapovich thanks Dina! ❤✨
- simply_lovedLove this Lee 💕
- lianamikah@simply_loved and I love you 😉✨❤️
- jennywennypennypants@missbrunetka @lianamikah Awwww :-)))) GUYS :') thank you!
- jennywennypennypantsLiana! I think it's really good to do personal and professional because your job is such a personal position to be in. You can pre-create connection and familiarity with future clients online! I suggest you post everyday for AT least 4 x a week!
- lianamikah@jennywennypennypants Good advice! I gotta get on my A-game! 😅
- lianamikah#bride #gettingready #marriage #weddingday #newyorkbride
- vibrantambitionLove it!!
- sassysparrowThis photo captures so much! Stunning!!
- stay.2014Nice color filter can teach me how to make it?
Log in to like or comment.