influensterInfluenster was founded by two individuals—an immigrant and a woman. Our founders had one vision: a vision of unity, community, and inclusiveness. At Influenster we are accepting, we are open-minded, and we are tolerant. We are here to empower. Our community and staff represent all nationalities and we could not be more proud of this. We stand with our community and support all, regardless of race, religion, or creed. At Influenster, we spread love. We hope you will continue to do the same.
- hivy015@ashleylexox ok my bad there you can write to them. I was trying to say that it's not the post creating division. It's people that can't converse maturely to hear/read and empathize. Again, the post isn't divisive at all, re-read it.
- hivy015@ashleylexox what is the politically charged sentence in their post?
- ashleylexox@hivy015 I know what it says but I do think that businesses maybe should stay out of politics. When they make a political post at all it will start an argument. Because the country is split in two. That's a sad fact.
- hivy015@ashleylexox businesses, celebrities, and PEOPLE need to voice their belief when it it being stomped on as their civic duty in our democracy. That's what makes this country great. If we/they are hushed through fear, suppression or oppression, our freedom has been lost...
- ashleylexox@hivy015 they were obviously speaking to the recent legislation on immigration and the conversation that follows is reflective of that. Let's not play dumb. Everyone here knows what was behind this post. If I support this temporary ban for our nations security, does that mean that I don't "support all, regardless of race, religion or creed"? Because I love all people! All people but I do think we need to protect our nation from the horrors of terrorism. And we have to start somewhere.
- ashleylexox@hivy015 and maybe they won't send me any more voxboxes because of my political views I don't know I guess we will see but that's because I won't change what I believe.
- hivy015@ashleylexox I'm not playing dumb. I still don't see the post as divisive. Sorry just don't see it. Yes, it has to do with the legislation since that is what I was referring to as relevant to what's happened/happening in the past 24-48
- hivy015@ashleylexox 24-48 hrs. I hope you see it as a sign of strength (overallfor our country) when people post what they believe in even if they know people may disagree, hate or unfollow them - it is a true sign of democracy.
- ashleylexox@hivy015 that's a good point... but at the point that a business makes a political statement, that in turn forces the people to take sides on that company. Many businesses have laws that they cannot take a political side because they have employees with different beliefs and then those employees feel isolated by their employer because they do not agree with the companies stance on the matter. Just like when grub hub asked all of the employees who who supporters of Donald T to quit their jobs.. this isn't right... if a company truly values diversity, they should value political diversity as well.
- chirpyswatiThanks for the soothing words ☺😊😍😘👍
- mama_burke🙄 done!
- misshelhel@ashleylexox I agree. I support the temporary ban but that doesn't mean I "hate immigrants" or anyone who doesn't look like myself or believe in what I do. I don't hate anyone but I want our beautiful country safe. So does my military family.
- momstriedandtestedsweet!! thanks! i'll try! 😁😁😁
- houseofvierge@ashleylexox Exactly! You are absolutely right!
- glam_angel17Love you @influenster
- cc_b_da_queenThat's awesome
- dbertin1963that's amazing
Log in to like or comment.