sneakyvegblogHow do you cook cauliflower? I love it roasted - it tastes a gazillion times better that way. Here I've roasted it with potatoes and cumin to put in a curry. You can get the recipe on sneakyveg.com or metro.co.uk, search "potato cauliflower"
- allveganspirationLooks so tasty 😋
- landryslunchesI was looking for a good cauliflower recipe so I'm going to use this!
- sneakyvegblog@landryslunches let me know what you think!
- whatmykideatsRoasted or mashed for us!
- dramaqueenknitsI've just started using it as a substitute for mashed potato on shepherds pie. Roasted looks yummy too!
- foodartfunI'm a roaster myself! The worst is raw 😝 not enough ranch dip in the world!! 😍😍😍
- cooking_for_twinsI love roasted or raw... sorry @foodartfun 😂☝🏼
- foodartfunNo need to apologize you can have all of my raw cauliflower 😜😜😜😜
- sneakyvegblog@dramaqueenknits @whatmykidseats must try mashed!
- sneakyvegblog@foodartfun @cooking_for_twins Lol!!! Haven't tried raw myself X
- lunchesandlittlesYum!!! I just got a few large heads of cauliflower last night! 😋🙌🏻
- thekidseatkaleYes! Roasted is my fave way to eat cauliflower too!
- sneakyvegblog@lunchesandlittles enjoy them!
- sneakyvegblog@thekidseatkale so good isn't it!
- foodiniclubRoasted is pretty rad..Though I do like it blanched with garlic and blended with soaked cashews to make a creamy sauce for pasta..And we're big fans of cauliflower Indian fritters - it does seem to work best with Indian spices (but then which vegetables don't?).. 😋
- sneakyvegblog@foodiniclub that pasta sauce sounds lovely - definitely going to try that. And yes you're right about Indian spices, we make pakoras with cauli sometimes too X
- sneakyvegblog@foodiniclub sounds so good! Def trying that next time we have a cauli X
- breakfastartwithalexI am really loving this idea to roast cauliflower and potatoes together! 👍🏻👍🏻
- letsbentomamaYum! We love roasted cauliflower! I usually just use olive oil and sea salt, I'm going to try your recipe next time!
Log in to like or comment.