girleatworldHappy Lunar New Year everyone! 🐔
This is Jianbing from when I was in Shanghai earlier this month. I was SO happy when I found this on the street!
Jianbing is a type of savory thin crepe that has earned the title of the most popular chinese street breakfast. I also read somewhere that "bing" is the term chinese use to describe anything that's round in shape.
To make Jianbing, the cook would first spread a thin batter over a griddle to make the crepe-like skin. Then, he would crack two eggs and spread it over the batter, while slowly adding ingredients on top such as crispy crackers, scallions, pickled vegetable and hoisin sauce. After that he would fold the entire thing and cut it in half, and Jianbing is ready to be eaten!
For more information and photos of my eating adventure in Shanghai, click on the link in my profile above 🔝🙋🏻 #ShotOniPhone #GirlEatWorld #GirlEatShanghai
- mexique.uniqueHi Mel, if you are in Paris in March we would like to invite you to have dinner at a mexican restaurant. Contact us if you are interested :)
- melissabolonaLovely post
- ovinlovinThanks for come in Jakarta Indonesia @girleatworld
- isabellahanahope you're enjoying your stay in here, and don't forget to try 'Sate Taichan' okay? 💕
- nin_zim❤ it
- lfts.nlCool place!! 😎
- guy_hilton_waldorfWe would love to have you taste our food at the Waldrof Hilton, let us know next time your're in London
- benditacorridaOlha que insta legal @ba_barbosa
- roopasjFor when you go to Japan 😂 @iammohini @jaspalsehda x
- see.eat.bePretty sweet :)
- viking_wanderer❤ 🙏
- devheelboudoir👍 😃 👍
Log in to like or comment.