lucychenfineartThis was what we did on the last day of school holiday. 😄😄😄Had a great time! Came back with bad bad sunburn on my shoulders. Fortunately I know just want to do (hint: lavender) 😊😊😊
- lucychenfineart#lucychen #holidayfun #sea
- bonniesparklesLooks like a fun day! 👍😊🌊
Putting chilled oatmeal on your burn will help draw out the heat, reduce the pain, and heal the skin. Pour hot on oats, then chill in the fridge. Once it's cold, spread liberally onto your skin, let it sit until for 15 or 20 min. The oats will feel warm and start to dry. Gently wipe away with a damp paper towel. Repeat as needed. This method saved me so many times! #gingerproblems lol
- bonniesparklesI meant *pour hot water on the oats
- lucychenfineart@bonniesparkles sounds like cooking oats with burned skin 😄😄😄 Thank you dear Bonnie. If I read your message earlier! I simply mixed lavender into my body lotion
- lucychenfineart@bonniesparkles you know so much natural remedies!
Log in to like or comment.