we3travelLet's talk international travel. If you are an American, are you rethinking any travel plans in light of all everything going on and worries about anti-American backlash? If you are not American, are you rethinking any plans to visit the US? We are still heading to Europe this spring but these issues have been on my mind for so many reasons.
#familytravel #firenze #duomodifirenze #nobannowall
- lifeinpleasantvilleSuch a stunning view!
- global_munchkinsAwesome question 👏🏻 as parents of an immigrant child we are concerned about how this ban might affect our family. Things can change instantly and since my son's birth country has a large Muslim population it totally worries me. It's upsetting to say the least. And, I absolutely expect some anti-American backlash.
- familytravellingadventuresI don't think you should worry about coming to Europe. The more Americans who get out and spread positive messages the better for your country. Come on over and enjoy Italy. It's beautiful and you'll meet some lovely people 😊
- cristencasadosI haven't changed any travel plans, but I'm curious to hear what everyone else is thinking.
- jasonlikestotravelYou'll have no problem here in Europe, you'll have a great experience I'm sure 😊
- wanderfulltravelerI'm rethinking US travel purely because of the CAD dollar right now. Thinking of traveling more within Canada this year as our nation turns 150.
- we3travel@wanderfulltraveler perfect time for it
- we3travel@global_munchkins it must be terrifying for you, so heart breaking. If I were you I would be careful taking him out of the county 😟
- we3travel@capturedbyirina_photography so glad to connect!
- nuha_saidI'm actually worried about trying to get back into the US. Despite being citizens, we have "funny" names, are Muslim, and travel to the Middle East. Not to any of the countries on the current list, but I just feel that could change with the stroke of his pen 😥
- travlinmadWhere r u heading this spring? I'll be in Italy again the end of May early June. ✨
- pitstopsforkidsI know people who are rethinking plans to visit US, yes.
- we3travel@nuha_said it is so sad but I don't blame you for being nervous about it. I just can't even handle this new world. I've been thinking of you so much with all this craziness going on and wish I could just hug you! 💕💕
- we3travel@travlinmad where in Italy? I'll be in Vienna and Budapest in march
- carissahoustonI don't have plans for international travel but would keep them if I did.
- stuffedsuitcaseI'm still planning to travel but I always worry about the escalating violence in popular places all over the world.
- lunaticatlargeNot at the moment, but I'll confess: I'm terrified.
- menagerie_travelNothing can stop me from traveling!
- andi_fisherMy hubby and I joke about going back to France!
- travelkat.kwphotosI adore this garden ...And all part of Firenza
Log in to like or comment.