carleelaneMy mom's favorite color was green and it's been mine too for as long as I can remember. I love being in places where she feels close, one of those was this summer as I took this picture. Others include chats over Starbucks drinks, the church I've grown up in, spending time with my sister, long walks, La Pop burritos... all things that I've gotten to take part in today.
Happy Birthday, Mama. I know Jesus throws the best parties, but I've had a pretty fun time celebrating you today, too.
- sladeanddavaPrecious! ❤😊
- weezee4Love you so much Carls 💗
- jbeedy10Love you and this! 😘
- jennalcopeHappy birthday to your beautiful mom. And love to you, beautiful friend. 😘
- cindykreadLove you!!
- kayannorrlove you carls!!
- pimentelhome❤️. Yes! So many feels when I think of precious Kerri/your lovely mama. I long to be with her again too. So much love to you, sweet Carlee.
- kddurringtonWhen you were in my second grade class, your sweet momma walked you into class every single day, put your backpack and folder up for you, sharpened your pencils for you, did everything she could to make sure you were ready for a successful day. Something stopped me from telling her that second graders should be doing this for themselves. Looking back, I'm so thankful I kept my mouth shut and that both you and I got an extra 15 minutes with her every morning of that second grade year. I know she made my day brighter and I'm sure she did the same for you, too. You had one of the very best.
- juliedanleymomOh, how I miss your mama! I sometimes wonder what life would be like if she were still here. I know for sure she is so incredibly proud of you. I miss her smile, her sense of humor and the laugh that went with it and her intuition that brought out her compassion. Her spirit lives on in so many ways, so I guess I don't have to wonder what life would be like if she were still here because she is still here. Love you...really do.
- rachhelmcdanieli love you & your heart
- crannymom3She certainly was special....and I see so much of her in you and Jolee. I know she is so proud of you both! Love you!❤😘
- sdfewkwaSweet, sweet remembrances of your precious Mama. I can still see her smile (she had the prettiest white teeth...she told me her secret was baking soda 😊) and hear her warm laugh. She was so special and you are, too! Love you both.❤
- clbeckhamYour sweet beautiful Mama's favorite expression when something surprised her or was pleasing was to exclaim "Glory"! My thoughts exactly on this special day that we celebrate her beautiful life and reflection we see in you and Jolee. "Glory"! I love you both, Carolyn
- candygilbert29I love your heart Carlee. Love your words. (I miss them. Write more. Please.) It's so easy to see how amazing your mom was and still is thru you and Jolee. You honor her well. Also Killarney is one of my favorites too.
- bmcannonLove you so much sweet friend 💕
- abstaweavLove you Carlee girl! ❤
- james_d_mcgeeYour mother is proud of you for who you are.
- jkh.ortonPrecious memories ❤
- cinvpI think of your beautiful mom every year on her birthday! It always makes me smile, she was a wonderful friend and I'll always treasure her friendship. Also makes me happy to watch her wonderful daughters grow up into young ladies that would make Kerry so proud. Love you both Carlee and Jokee. ❤
Log in to like or comment.